sisterly love

My Sisterhood Awards....

my friend, Krystal, nominated me for her "sisterhood award", highlighting some of her friends and the blogs they have created. i thought it was such a great idea that i decided to pass it along. so, here's what you do...


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 5-10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love; link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


i hereby nominate the following awesome ladies:

annie
for sharing the same mentality with me that blogs should be fun, honest, and UPDATED REGULARLY! ha! but, for also always having time for others around her.

natalie
for being my BFF! she was there for me this summer, and she will always be there for me. i love that we are one of those friends who can go without talking for months. but, the moment we talk again, we go right back to where we left off. you're awesome! LOL =) thanks for the great ideas you share on your blog. i can't wait to steal them...i mean, use them.

charity
oh, honey, do i really have to explain why you are nominated? thanks for always letting me vent and for understanding what it's like to have a slovak hubby! PAH! i love you & your adorable posts about the girls. you really have a flare for writing.

alice
for loving me, even through my awkward teen years (wait, you were going through them too =P). no, really, for always loving me and forcing me to be a friend, even when i suck at it! thanks, my favorite texan/oregonian! i'm so glad i can keep up with you through your blog now.

nicole
for always loving me and my dysfunctional family. for also being such a good mom to your 4 kids. you can tell, even through your blog, how much you love & adore them.

naomi
for being my very conservative republican friend! ha! you are who you are and you're proud of it. i love you for that! oh, and welcome to the blogging world. you are doing awesome with it.

allyson
for teaching me to JUST KEEP SWIMMING! thank you for being a rock, my disney lovin' friend! oh, and thanks for sharing your dog passion with me, too (they are better than kids, aren't they?! hehehe!)

misty
for being such a great big sister (even though you suck at updating your blog!). thanks for being a great example to me of having a goal and following through with it...you still suck at having a blog, though! =P

don't get me wrong, i love all my sister friends out there. thank you all for having amazing blogs and for inspiring me all the time!

now, go and pass it on!!

5 comments:

  uniquelynat

7:35 PM

that's awesome! my first nomination. WOW! what can i say? thanks for you sweet words. can't wait to "pass it on"! love you!!!!!

  Paxton

10:44 AM

....who to thank first...my daughter for being cute enough to get away with posting mostly pictures of her! my husband for initiating all the wild and crazy things that i blog about...and my best oregonian friend in the whole state, maybe even nation! sarah plaksey, for being one of 2 people who actually read my blog! thank you and....you love me, you really love me!

  Paxton

9:18 PM

hahaha they watch "Ten Commandments" because it is about the 'original' passover which coincidentaly coincides with the days that Jesus rode into Jerusalem, was betrayed, crucified and rose again. It was continuously celebrated as a dual holiday (after all, Jesus was a Jew!) until one of the First councils of Nicea when all the new Bishops under Constantines rule (not a very good christian p.s. he waited till his death bed, some speculate so he could be baptized and be absolved after doing more sins) decided that the Jews had their calendar wrong so they changed the celebration to the Alexandrian calendar.
So yeah...that's the original easter movie because technically it's the original easter story. :-) in case you really wanted to know!

  mizzergirls

8:29 PM

I love you too! About the blogging...BACK OFF!!! I'm a LITTLE overwhelmed here!

  The Brown Family

11:41 PM

this may be super late but thank you for the nomination! I love how youn are such a diligent and creative blogger too and I am so glad we've been able to keep in touch through blogging. I enjoy checking in on you guys and seeing your amazing photography! love!