the big 3-Ohhhhhh....


well, my dear, the time has come. the moment you've been dreading. i hate to say this (not really), but it has happened. you are now, officially 30! wow...you're old. i still can't believe we are now hitting this milestone. be happy to know that you don't look a day over 35 =). thank you so much for everything you do for me. i really hope your day is a great one. oh, and, even though i tease you for your age, i really do hate that you are getting older...because you're taking me with you and i don't like it!!!

3 comments:

  Paxton

3:06 AM

haha, 30 years ago, that big noggin gave your mama hell! hope you call her and thank her for living through that! :-)
happy big 30 illya!

  Stacie S-H

1:56 PM

Happy Happy Birthday Illya!! You are so lucky to have such an awesome wife like Sarah. May you have many more birthdays to come!

  Piter and Heidi

6:41 PM

If it helps you get through it...just remember I am 20 years older and if you ever catch up to me...it means I'm enjoying the other side...:)P Ha ha hope you had a happy one!!!