thankful...

sarah: i am thankful for my family. it can be insane with everyone, but hey! you take what you can get!

illya: i am thankful for being able to travel this summer, see 22 states, and live in 3 new states.

sarah: i am thankful for lucy. it sounds stupid to be so grateful for "just a dog". but, she is like a comforting blanket! she makes me smile and relax just being around her.

illya: i am thankful for my bedroom. small, but cozy! it's my haven away from sarahs family! =)

sarah: i am thankful for job security, especially in this economy!

illya: i am thankful my wife put out today (gotta' love his honesty!)


Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!


Love~ The Plakseys

1 comments:

  Ty and Whit

5:01 PM

You guys are so cute! That was fun to read!! I love Christmas time so much!!! Hope your'e doing good!