INDEPENDENCE DAY 2007

It was great the 4th of July!!!Piter & Heidi came to visit us.We were camping at Seaside,OR...we spent 11 hours at the beach and we all got burn!Esp.Sarah!!!But now we are fine even it is really sad that everything is over and our friends had to left...But we are looking forward to see them soon in Texas and I can't wait when the Christmas time will come!!!Also you can check more pictures from this trip-just click on the menu-Piter & Heidi and then while on their page-photos!Hope you also had a great time this week and wish you to be happy!!!Just let the pictures to talk more!!!


Heidi and I
Our rental car
ready to go
Our car..Nissan Altima 2001
Astoria Collumn
Piter
Oregon Portland Temple(reflection)
Piter and I at the airport(2 a.m.)


Heidi,Sarah and I

Astoria
Breakfast in IHOP
Patriots!!!
Rose garden
4th of July fireworks
Losted ship
Sarah & I

Me driving
Sarah
Camp side

at the pool..Piter & I
At the concert...Vancouver,WA
Biking
till we meet again...
Piter
Me at work =)
Seaside,OR
Lucy(our dog, an Italian greyhound)&I
Piter & Sarah
Multnomah falls

Piter & I

0 comments: